Friday, June 21, 2013

When it rains it pours...or rather storms and causes natural disasters...

Its been a while since last post. its very hard to write posts on an android. Lol. well, my girlfriend and I have been having many troubles. We lost our apartment due to bug infestations and have been bebopping back and forth between family. Unfortunately my mothers boyfriend is a jerk and kicked us out after we gave him what little money we had left for the month. I am trying to avoid a shelter. I wish there was someone out there who could help. I need some help. We need help. circumstances just keep dragging us down. We just need help until the third. We have plans to get a rooming room or a cheap apt. we just have nothing until our disability comes in. I know everyone in the world is struggling. which makes my plea that much harder. I am a victim of bad circumstances. I have the ability to be quite resourceful but this time around I feel totally helpless and lost. I have been in shelters before and know that most of them are not helpful as they should be and definately not as safe as they should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment