Monday, April 30, 2012

Blood and Roses....

Today I want people to love me. I mean, I want to allow others to love me and not be so intent on forcing them to. I'm just a very aggressive, intense person and whoever I was with I would force everything onto them and never allow them to love me. I ended up pushing a lot of people away. I was never taught how to love properly. I didn't know you couldn't MAKE someone love you. I thought if I put all of my intesity into the relationship, it'd make them love me more. I was terribly wrong. I just want to love and be loved.

My movie for today is Moulin Rouge for apparent reasons.

My song pick for today is Blood and Roses by The Smithereens


I also want to say that I never knew love correctly, I had some bad relationships, not just bad lovers, but bad family, bad friends. I never got to be myself at all. My other movie for today would be Little Darlings, it's about growing up too soon and disappointment.


My second song pick is Anathema
the song is "One Last Goodbye"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Anne, for introducing me to Anathema. (Blood N Roses I already knew).

    ReplyDelete