Monday, April 30, 2012

What is art?

Hi, again I just wanted to share some art with you and some music.

This is John Jude Palencar's work of art. I call it The Dreamer based on a song I love by Judas Priest, But I think it is actually called "Trader" I'm not for certain. But I love his works.


Here is more art:


This one is of my own work and it reminds me of a horror movie.


This one reminds me of loss for three reasons, I painted it thinking of what my ex liked in faery world of Brian Froud, my sister and my relationship fell apart around this time, someone stole this from me at a homeless shelter. It was my fault I got in his car and I left my damn backpack in his car. Damn you Michael Issacs, Daaryl Issacs brother! Stranger than fiction. Anyway I may not write tomorrow. I'm going to a concert with my friend. The Hookers wooooooo! I'll leave you with a video by them called "Teenage Blood"






3 comments:

  1. Thank you, my dearest of Nick's. Lol. You are my number one fan it seems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You reall NEED to do more posts and add a PayPal donation link to this website!

      Delete