Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ok, so I had to post some videos...

I was looking at my old blog posts and wanted to put some music picks and movie picks up. Today I'm in the frame of mind that when you have lost evrything you have found it all. I have been going through a lot of personal struggles. Going in and out of hospitals, dealing with death threats, being perscuted for being myself, losing family in more ways than one, not having money to live by, a house fire, the loss of pets over the years, the loss of girlfriends and just bad relationships with women whom I love or loved... yet, I am trying to stay positive and strong through all of this. It's not been easy for me.

 I have pushed people away, blown up at them from holding all of my pain inside and expected them to understand. But it's difficult to understand someone elses point of view sometimes. So I have to vent here or in a song or with friends, whom I have very few good ones. But I am thankful for what I have. I have the friendship of one of the best men I have ever encountered, the love of a cat, God's love, and myself. You don't need much more than true family and friends, an animal, yourself, and most of all God.

I used to be mad at God a lot. He kept taking what I loved from me, or so I thought. But I have found that with limited resources, limited friends, limited family, I am limitless. I have no anchors. I am free.

My movie pick is The Shawshank Redemption. I don't know many who have not seen it.

My music pick of today is Vast "Free"

 


My second movie pick is Into the Wild. One of my most favorite movies and books. So the video I shall put up next is from the said movie.



Thank you for reading! I hope you come by again sometime and leave me some comments!

2 comments:

  1. We'll make it through this! We are together in this without impinging of each others freedom (I hope).

    Thanks for introducing me to the movie.

    Thanks, dearest Anne, for reminding me: " Freedom means having nothing left to lose."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True dear Nick. And we will make it through.

      Delete